Twitter RSS
banner

Day 1 Exploration in Eve-Online Part 2

My second round of wormhole looting has completed and it wasn't so bad this time!





How did the wormhole exploration go?

 

The second round took me 2 hours across 6 wormholes that I fully scanned. And to be honest it was pretty terrible when it came to loot and classes of wormholes.

I found many C4 and C5 wormholes and even a C13 wormhole which shouldn't be a thing at all so I found a bug in Tripwire :-P

When I finally found a C2 most of the containers were already looted. What this means is I find like 6 containers with 3 of them empty and the last 3 have either <1.000.000 ISK worth of loot or 1 carbon inside. Still 1.000.000 is better than none. I do like to stress the following to my fellow explorers:

Please loot every container, if it contains bad loot just fail a hack twice so it explodes. It means that the site will respawn in a few hours thus giving more loot!

 

Either way it took me a lot of data and relic sites to get some ISK together, one of those days I guess?

 The result

 


So my second round was 33.700.000 ISK
Add to that my 27.800.000 ISK and we get a grand total of 61.500.000 ISK which isn't a bad start at all!



SHARE THIS POST

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Myspace
  • Google Buzz
  • Reddit
  • Stumnleupon
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Technorati
Author: Kylana Damunchi
Kylana Damunchi is an Eve-Online explorer,hopping from one wormhole to the next.

0 comments: