Twitter RSS
banner

Eve Online - The Last wormhole of the day

Finished my last run of the evening and once again a decent profit.


Eve Online making my life more difficult!

 

Everything went great actually.. too great I guess as I hacked one relic site after the other and under 30 minutes I had 30 million of loot + 1 blueprint.

However the last wormhole back home closed so I was stuck in the middle of nowhere and had to scan another wormhole to find one back to low sec.

35 jumps later and with clenched cheeks I was finally safely home, yay!

The loot!

 


As you can see 30.600.000 ISK of loot in 30 minutes then another 30 minutes to escape and get home. So adding this to the grand total of 92.100.000, yay me!

The Blueprint

 

As you might've noticed there is a blueprint in there.


If you get a blueprint just right click it and do a find contract, you will see what the value is of it.


So technically I could get another 1.25-2 mil from just the blueprint so not a bad day at all!

Fly safe!

SHARE THIS POST

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Myspace
  • Google Buzz
  • Reddit
  • Stumnleupon
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Technorati
Author: Kylana Damunchi
Kylana Damunchi is an Eve-Online explorer,hopping from one wormhole to the next.

0 comments: