Twitter RSS
banner

Day 2 - Ganked :(

Yep I actually got killed and not even in a wormhole! :(




Dying is normal in Eve Online

 

Just placing it here, it is normal to die so I don't really care much about it. But still it gives this feeling of no control. I came out of warp and just blew up before my speedometer even said I was going out of warp.

I checked the logs and saw this guy has been camping that gate for months on end so kudos to him for the patience there o.O

The reason I ended up in 0.3 space is because my wormhole collapsed and the only one out lead to a 0.3 area.

But it doesn't matter we just keep exploring with a new Heron ;)



So lost a few millions here but doesn't matter will just keep going and earn it back :)

SHARE THIS POST

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Myspace
  • Google Buzz
  • Reddit
  • Stumnleupon
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Technorati
Author: Kylana Damunchi
Kylana Damunchi is an Eve-Online explorer,hopping from one wormhole to the next.

0 comments: